The Chamber is delighted to invite you to the inaugural Australian British Energy Transition and Investment Catalyst (ABETIC) in London, taking place from Monday 19 June - Wednesday 21 June.
The Catalyst will bring together c-suite speakers from the UK and Australia, including energy and climate change politicians, sectoral leaders, as well as leading policy and market experts. The format is presentations and discussions, under Chatham House, with an intimate group of leaders. It includes many networking opportunities including the Welcome Reception at Australia House and the Catalyst Dinner with Lord Ian Botham OBE.
Please see the agenda and line up of speakers HERE.
The Aims and Objectives of the Catalyst are:
- Create the Catalyst for a new level of trade and investment between Australia and the UK and of business-to-business commercial activity
- Capitalise on huge interest and demand for information, analysis and context from the energy transition imperative
- Facilitate knowledge exchange on leading technologies by bringing senior corporate and government representatives together
- Champion the urgency of fresh policy to attract competitive capital to Australia that will drive the energy transition
- Build knowledge to deliver regional transition and future jobs.
The key themes of the Catalyst will cover the commercial opportunity for industry in the transition; new policy to encourage investment; the latest knowledge sharing on new technologies in the transition; the future of carbon trading and CCS; the regional transition as well as the future of our workforce.
For more information please contact Jennifer Cramond, International Programmes Manager at email@example.com
Ticket price includes GST
Ticket price does not include travel/accommodation