The ABCC is pleased to co-host this webinar with CGA.
Kevin Park, VP, Crimson Global Academy will explore how you, your clients or your employees can:
• Find stability, continuity and confidence through flexible online classes when relocating overseas.
• Access future academic success and the opportunity to apply to all universities with CGA's global curriculum – the International GCSEs, A Levels and Advanced Placement.
• Transfer to CGA online school anytime throughout the year and continue A Level courses.
• Study from anywhere, anytime with expert teachers in real, live classes.
• Access competency-based learning where students study based on ability, not age.
Why Crimson Global Academy?
Crimson Global Academy is Australia’s leading online high school with over 900+ students across 30 countries, offering part-time and full-time enrolment options for ambitious students. Recently ranked #3 best online high school by NICHE, our students receive outstanding results - 92% of students scored at least one A or B in their International A Level exams. Our recent graduates have been admitted to Stanford University, Columbia University, King's College, the London School of Economics, and New York University.
This webinar is being held from 4pm - 5pm AEDT (please note the time zone).